Sunday, October 12, 2014

Term 3 in Review

I am just looking through the homework books and reading the lovely comments from my class about the term we have just completed. I thought I would share some with you.

Joanna: My proudest moment was when I won two gold medals in inter-school chess. (Joanna, you are fabulous!)

Ritorya: My proudest moment was when I came 5th in inter-school cross country. (Ritorya, you are amazing!)

Gaylene: My proudest moment was when I came 1st in the school cross country. (Gaylene, you are very fast! I bet you will go to Zones next year)

Abhinay: My proudest moment was when I was selected to represent my school in the inter-school cross country. (Abhinay, you are a great sportsman with a super attitude)

Lucy: My proudest moment was when I competed in inter-school gymnastics (Lucy, your scores for the beam and mat were outstanding!)

Andy: My proudest moment was when I did the writing sample. (Andy, you are getting to be such an amazing writer!)

Paul: My proudest moment was when I got a better score in the PAT Maths test. (Paul, I am really pleased with your progress, too)

Phoenix: My proudest moment was when I got a Ka Pai for excellent number knowledge. (Phoenix, I am really enjoying seeing your confidence in Maths improve)

Manav and Sahibdeep: My proudest moment was when I performed in the Pacifica Showcase. (You guys were fab)

Mary: The funniest moment was when we were on the mat and my teacher's phone was like "Hello, hello, hel-lo-ow!" (My Minions are not supposed to call me during class time)

Damien-Joe: My favourite part of break time is when I go to the garden. (Damien, we love having you in the gardening group)

Puipui: My favourite part of break time is when I go to gymnastics training. (Puipui, it's really neat to see you making the most of the break time opportunities at PCS)

I loved reading about how much you enjoy playing with your friends at break times as good friendships make your days at school so much more enjoyable and rewarding. It is great to see you are still making new friends in Term 3 as well. (Raj, Mary, Balraj, Fazileen)

I love the goal setting I read from Fazileen, Nathan, Savyo, Raj, Balraj and many others. Keep up the good work, guys!

I just want to add... as a teacher, everyday I am grateful for the opportunity to work with such an amazing, talented group of kids. It is a pleasure to come to school each day and see you all progress in your own unique and incredible ways.

Keep up the excellent work as we head into Term 4.





1 comment:

  1. you are the best teacher ever................barrier girl.........................
    puipui

    ReplyDelete