Tuesday, March 3, 2015

2015 in Room 18

Hi there Parents and Guardians,

I am really looking forward to getting to know your children this year and working with them. I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by and that we are into Week 5 of the first term already!

This year in Room 18 we have a composite class. This means we have two year levels within the one class. There are 15 Year 3 children in the class and 11 Year 4s. We are the only composite class in the school this year which is actually pretty special because we because we have lots of different capabilities and strengths within our class.

For those of you who don't already know me, I have been a teacher for about 13 years. I for taught for five years in London and have been back in NZ at PCS since 2006. I am a parent myself and have a three year old son, William.

I love teaching and am passionate about seeing your child succeed at school. If you haven't already popped in to introduce yourself to me, please do so as I believe a child's education is a partnership between the child, the school and home.

You are also most welcome to drop me a line: jenniferr@pcs.school.nz with any questions, news or queries you may have.

Here's to new adventures in Room 18 in 2015,

Jennifer Rands-Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment